Yes, I have a dream funeral. Feck off.
One of my friends will dress up as the Grim Reaper, stand at the head of my coffin and say nothing. Another friend will have rigged my coffin with a semi catapult so that half way through the eulogy, my corpse will suddenly sit up and point at the front row. At the same time, a recording of my voice will play, “You’re next, feckers.” After the funeral, my friends will dress me in a Superman costume, take me up in a C-135
transport, and at 50,000 feet, chuck me out the back. That will be epically awesome.
- As If the Loss of Life Wasn’t Enough: Shared Sorrows Shares Advice on Paying for A Funeral (prweb.com)
- How Much Does it Cost to Die? (creditloan.com)
- ‘Grim Reaper’ walks the halls of Fife High School (q13fox.com)
- Chinese Student Holds Her Own Funeral So She Could Enjoy It (odditycentral.com)
- Don’t Fear The Reaper (spinkykitten.com)