This weekend, I took in Otakon. It was the 20th anniversary, and my very first one. I enjoyed four panels, but spent most of my time taking pictures. I mentioned to each cosplayer that I was going to post the pics here, and that they could reach me via the “Contact Me” page for proper credit. I look forward to hearing from them, and I hope all of you enjoy them when I post the pics on Tuesday.
- Otakon 2013 Diary: One fan’s view (darkroom.baltimoresun.com)
- When geek cultures collide: a day at Baltimore’s Otakon (arstechnica.com)
- The best cosplay from Otakon 2013 (geek.com)
- Otakon: Games, deals and anime (abc2news.com)
- Otakon, here I come! (evolutionofjill.wordpress.com)